What a day! Phew!

Wow, it's been a long time I didnt blog. Anyway, today was great! Went out the whole day. Woke up early in the morn to go to the post office to collect my telegram. Hehe, guess what? This is my first time receiving a telegram from Pantai Hospital, oh well, sakai me. One thing I'm angry bout this hospital cause they spelled my surname wrongly, thanks to them, I'm Cherish Cheh instead of Cherish Chai. I went to the hospital a few times just to get my surname right, but, they still make the same old mistake again and again. Oh yeah, in the telegram, my class will postponed on the 16th July! Oh my goodness!!! I've been waiting for my class to start this coming 2nd July, and suddenly postponed? Boo hoo, I dont want to stay in the house anymore!! Pipu rang up the hospital to ask what's wrong and get my surname right.

This hospital is - Weird.

Yes, they dont want to tell us why they postponed the class, they'll explain it on the day itself, and about my surname, I hope this time they got it right. And also, my full name is Cherish Chai. Yes, I dont have a back name. One more time CHERISH CHAI IS MY FULL NAME! Dont ask again! And NEVER EVER say that I named myself Cherish. My parents gave it to me, and I'm PROUD of it.

Oh well, went home after that, took an hour nap, and guess what? I went out again! Went to watch Take the Lead. I love this movie, it so meaningful and nice! Makes me wanna pick up ballroom dancing classes! =D
I shall rate 10/10 !! Is a must to watch!

Hehe. Went to Ikano after that, continue my shopping! Now feeling so tired! Since now is football season, I just uploaded a song, feel free to listen, hope y'all enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts