For Lin-Dy and Sui Lynn.

Instructions: Name 20 people you can think of at the top of your head. Don't read the questions before you write, and tag 5 people to do the survey:

1. Sui Lynn
2. Melinda
3. Lin-Dy
4. Eric Tan
5. Melvyn Cheng
6. Mindy
7. Rueben Lee
8. Jun Shoong
9. Elvis
10. Andrew Chiam
11. Lu Xian
12. Wah Loon
13. Kyle
14. Esta
15. Joseph the Ah Pek
16. Ben the Big Guy
17. Chai Li
18. Antony Chee Mui
19. My wifey Cheryl
20. Fei Yan

Questions :

1. How did u meet number 14?
(Esta) When she was a new student in my class.

2. What would you do if you had never met no. 1?
(Sui Lynn) I wont get warm huggies from her every Sunday in church!

Sui Lynn with mini umbrella.

3. What would you do if 20 and 9 dated you?
(Fei Yan & Elvis) Erm.. Fei Yan is too young for me, Elvis is too old for me.
So how?

4. Would 6 and 17 make a good couple?
(Mindy & Chai Li) Yeah, they can make a very good "lesbo" couple, both are smart! =D

Mindy

Chai Li.

5. Describe no. 3
(Lin-Dy) She is forever the prettiest girl now and forever, she's smart, talkative! She gotta best complexion, tall and slim. Oh my, she's totally perfect you know! I love her mata sepet! She is a PINK lover!


6. Do you think 8 is attractive?
(Jun Shoong) <-- Him? I dont think so, haha. He is a BIG bully, but overall, I think he can attract girls with his Tiramisu cake, he can bake cake you know?

7. Do you know anyting about no. 12's family?
(Wah Loon) Whoopsy, I dont know, so sorry! I heard his parents very supportive, support him to open a restaurant! You go boy! =D

8. Tell me something about 7
(Rueben) He is short, fair and loves to wear cap. Very easy to kena bully. One of my chee mui!

9. What is no. 19's favourite?
(Cheryl) Her favourite is.. is... I know somehow it's gonna be me! I'm sorry Wifey!! I dont know!! She told me she likes Diamond rings! *guessing* Haha

10. What would you do if 11 confess he/she likes you?
(LuXian) First thing, he wont confess to me! He knows I'm a rapist!

11. What language does 15 speak?
(Joseph) Nei ah mah chao ******!!!!, nei lou dao ******!!!!, nei kar jie ****!!! Haha, nolar, he speaks "England".

12. Who is 9 going out with?
(Elvis) Hehe.. Her name is S****. This is Love.

13. How old is 16?
(Ben the Big Guy) Erm.. I think he is 22, single and still available. =)

14. When was the last time you talked to 13?
(Kyle)I dont know!! 2-3 weeks ago? I seldom see him in church!


First from the right.

15. Who's is no 2's favourite singer?
(Melinda) Me of course! Haha. I know her favourite female group, it is Spice Girls! When I stay in her house, before we sleep, is a must to sing Spice Girls song.


16. Would you date no 4?
(Eric) OH YES! He is the Best! Higher above the REST! He is one sweet guy and also a joker! He always make me laugh.

Look at his' sweet smile, dontcha think I dont want to date him?

17. Would you date no 7 ?
(Rueben) Maybe, but he looks more like my little brother. =(

18. Is 15 single?
(Joseph) I think so, anyone wants ah pek?

19. What is no 10's last name?
(Andrew) I KNOW!! I even know his NICKNAME! ANDREW CHIAM TJERN MING a.k.a NGACHIAM

20. Would you ever consider being in a relationship with 18?
(Antony) Hmm.. Yes yes. He is a nice, caring guy! Chee mui, do you want me??

21. Which school does 3 go to?
(Lin-Dy) TAYLORS COLLEGE! If I dont know this question, I will jump down from first floor!!

22. Where does 6 live?
(Mindy) She's my sister, we live in the same condo, house, room, and as for double decker bed, she sleeps below me. Hehe.

23. What is your favourite thing about no. 5?
(Melvyn) He is my teddy bear and my second driver! Hah!

The 5...
Anyone that feels like doing it! Hehe.

Comments

Popular Posts