Only Time

No, no, no, not the LOTR song that sang by Enya, I mean like, this is the BEST time to ONLINE! Why?! Nowadays line down, so stupid, cannot on, dad called up and complained, and the person said that whole Malaysia line down. Dont know true or not? Anyway, I am very happy now that I could online.

01/06/2006
Was my mimu's birthday! Hehe. The celebrasi very normal lor, just went for dinner after we picked mimu and diboon (my sis' nick). Didnt get anything for her, felt bad but the most important thing was we were there for her! Even my Wai Po remembered her birthday!

02/06/2006
Oh well, I am so grateful to have a wonderful pipu! When he came back from Phuket (last Sunday), he started bringing me out everyday! Shopping, shopping and more shopping! I think must bring me kai kai lor, each time he went oversea(s), poor me, alone at home cant go out, and I dont know how to drive. Is not that I dont want to learn driving, is because am gonna start school soon, I'll be staying in the hostel, no car to drive lar, unless the hospital ask me to drive the ambulance then I will learn. Anyway, Love U pipu!

I cant wait to start school again!

Comments

Popular Posts