Back to school.

Went back to my secondary school in the noon just to get pengesahan from the Pengetua. While waiting for the Pengetua, I suddenly saw one apu neh-neh walking out from the photostate machine room, once she looked back, it's her!! PUAN MALINI! She gave me that "bitchy" look and went to the Pengetua's room. I was like, hello? I smiled at her and she gave that stupid face? I dont care whether you like me or not, I dont like you too.

This is a story about this Pn Malini!

I dont know what's her problem, I think her screw in her brain loose edi. We used to talk to each other, I thought she was a good teacher, I trust her a lot. Some how mid last year she started picking on me. During her english class, she gave us some work to do, I came across this literature where she havent teach us yet. I was just being NICE and asked her NICELY whether she can teach us. She just pick up her pen and pointed at me "You dont try to teach me, I know what am I doing." I was like ok, maybe she's having her PMS.

Had english class again the following day, while we were doing our english hw, my friend told me a joke, and I giggled a bit. Out of the sudden, "Cherish, you dont try to talk behind my back." I was like, What The? My friend and I were like, why this teacher so terasa? After we finished our work, Pn Malini started to discuss about throwing a class party. I was thinking, exams are gonna start next week, and she still gotta mood to throw a party next week, "xiao si ren". All of us dont really gotta mood to have class party, and she kept forcing us to have one. After the discussion, she asked "Who doesnt want to join this party please raise up your hand." So I did, I dont want to waste my time on parties, I want to study. And guess what she said? "You shouldnt be in this class."

I got so freaking mad! Good thing am not those easy kena bully one, the next day I went to see headmistress, Pn Tan! I told her everything about it, thank God for Pn Tan that time. Few days later, PN MALINI THE STUPID APU NEH-NEH came in, and guess what? She didnt pick on me anymore! Hah! Dare to bully me eh?

Pui.

Not afraid of you, and never will!

Anyway, I use my RM30 voucher that given by the school during Anugerah cemerlang, very happy! Bought so many stationeries! Happy happy me! I LOVE STATIONERIES! I want and I WILL collect every single bookshop's discount card just to get discounts on stationeries! Hah!

And oh, went to One Utama to watch Tokyo Drift with Eric and friends. Ermm.. the show was quite nice, as usual, vroom here and vroom there. Always here the same old thing like "Let's race". Oklar, overall the show was not bad! I rate 7 out of 10!

Pn Azizah the new headmistress - Mr Mah - Pn Malini

PS : For those BU3 students that currently studying in BU3 came across my blog and read this post. I dont care whether you tell the school teacher or not, this is my blog, I got the right, nothing can stop me. I was once a BU3 student, but now not. READ AGAIN, WAS now NOT!

Blogging is to express my feelings and thoughts, this is what does blog means :

"A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world. "

Still dont understand? One word for you - SCRAM!

Comments

Popular Posts