Happy Sunday

Ooo.. Now must be super quickie cause I scared line down. Yesterday I went to One Utama with Eric to watch movie, thank God I chose the right show! I chose Benchwarmers, omgoodness, it is so funny! I almost peed when I laugh. I think this is the best show I ever watch this year, any time better than X-Men. Didnt get to do my shopping, cause Eric nees to go back early to get prepared for the dont know what apu neh-neh wedding.

But yup, today after church went OU again! This time was with my family, we shopped for 6 hours! Wow, walk and shop til we drop man. But we bought lotsa things, mostly were my sis' stuff, well, she'll be leaving for Aussie this coming July. Goin to miss her - *peace at last*. Haha. I'm not a bad girl k? Just that we always quarrel, we can finally calm down and do our things in different place(s) with PEACE.

Oh yeah, Andrew Chiam Tjern Ming (went to Aussie), I AM GOING TO MISS YOU! Make sure you come back after two months k? I wanna go swimming with YOU! Bring back an ang mo girlfriend ya? Dont be naughty! Miss YOU! Cant wait to see your leng chai face again!

Comments

Popular Posts