Shooping.

Shopping is my BEST friend! Pipu brought me to One Utama today, I took I could get something I like, cause pipu gave me money. And yeah, today was not my day, i only bought 3 pairs of earring, pipu bought MP3 player! Sony some more! Fuiyoh, mine is some "cha par lang" brand with 256 MB, and oh and oh, pipu's one is 1GB, wah lau wei, the Sony MP3 player so "cheap"! Oh well, thought about it, it's not so chun afterall, it is only a MP3 player, although mine is some "cha par lang" brand, still can use wert. 1GB can put a lot of songs, no doubt, but u wont be listening all of em right? I am grateful that I got my own MP3 player, yeah mama!

I realize my pipu know lotsa stuff, especially gadgets. He asked me "MP3 or A track (something like that) better?" I was like, "what is A track?" Pipu just gave me one "you are asking stupid question look". If he knows whats A track he wouldnt ask me which is better. So i gave him one stupid answer, "MP3, the name sounds more promising type."

Ok, no matter what, I cant wait to go shopping again! Yahooo!

Comments

Popular Posts