R.A.WK with Sports Ambassadors

Held a basketball clinic in my church! One team of christian basketballers from the United States came to teach those basketball fans some bball coaching clinic and friendly match! I took lots of pics! Hehe, happy happy me!

Getting started!

CheRish - Lynn - Melinda

Giving out some lessons.

Yes Fei Xiang, very leng chai!

Learning in progress.

Cant wait to see them play!!

The Sport ambassadors are teaching them how to...

... snatch each other's ball. Haha.

GO ADRIAN!

The girls.

Resting time!

The Sports Ambassadors.

I'm not short, he is tall.

You think I'm short? Look who is shorter? Hehe, sorry Sui Lynn! =D

A bit blur, slam dunk time!

JENNA BOLEH!

This girl always complain!

So bergaya! *drools*

The team and I.

Another leng chai! Fei Yan, dont get jealous, it's your No. 7!

I even took a few videos of them. Check it out -->








Comments

Popular Posts