BBQ

Oh yeah mama, had BBQ at Kelvin Yap's place... again. But this time was BBQ not steamboat. Hehe. They like to do things last minute, out of sudden Melvyn called me whether I wanna go for the BBQ, and guess what? I was like HALLELUJAH, PRAISE THE LORD! Finally someone is gonna bring me out! I lost few kg(s), after my dad left for Tokyo, I was so bored at home, no food to eat, I only eat bread ang yoghurt everyday. When Melvyn told me that they are gonna have this party, yes, I was totally excited about it, because I am going to eat MEAT again, CHICKEN WINGS, SAUSAGES, LAMB! Cherrie (my tummy's name) was singing for joy! Honestly, this few days constipation lar, no veggie, no meat, no fruits, cannot blame me ler. =D

Although its a last minute BBQ party, I enjoyed myself, I kept eating and eating, like I've never eat MEAT in my life before. And GEORGE, uh hum, he sortta back stabbed me. George said I am so greedy, eat so much! BOO HOO, I went up to him and said :" I am hungry, I didnt eat well the pass few days, you bad George!" If possible, I wanna BBQ your Chihuahua. Muahaha.
Let us try saying this two words, Chihuahua and Muahaha, so weird right? hehe, this is LAME.

Oh well, as usual, today is Saturday, it's suppossedly a so call Family Day. And guess what? Fatz went out early to church to teach mandarin, and yeah, sure go out pak toh with her boyfriend, mimu went for seminar, hopefully the seminar teach her "How to keep your child/children full when you are not around." Hehe.. I just need food, that's all, if my mimu read this, she'll call up and say "Go down stairs and buy your food or opposite to buy some veggie/chicken to cook!" I dont want to stay at home, I just want either one of you bring me out to eat, I just want some fresh air. But I DEFINITELY wont follow my sister and her boyfriend out, I've learnt my lesson, that will be my first and last time going out with him! So teruk! Dont wanna talk about it here, later my sister and mimu sure call up and complain. I give you FACE! Why should I ler? It's my blog right? I got the right.

Comments

Popular Posts