My BIG day

Well, not so big afterall, just that my period came today. Aiyah, lost to my sister by one day. Hehe.

Anyway, I always surf this skateline website, omgoodness, I wanna start roller-blading again! I love roller-blading! The last time I went roller-blading was 2 years ago in Singapore when I... ok, enough, dont wanna start again. Ok, how I wish Malaysia build a small road beside the beach like Singapore, for cyclist and roller-bladers, and also and also, a small shop to rent/sell roller-blades and bicycle. OooOo, I definitely will go there every school holidays, if possible, every weekend(s)!

I had my very first pair of roller-blades when I was primary 4, well, due to space availability, my friend and I hafta roller-blade at the car park or beside the swimming pool. So sad, I couldnt fit the roller-blades anymore and I gave it to my cousin sister. =( Mummy, I wanna get a new pair of roller-blades, I wanna join Skateline, pretty please. People always say, while we are young, just do whatever you want to do before you regret, I wanna go roller-blading again!! I wanna join the skateline gang! I always read their webby, they always go to Putrajaya/Stadium Merdeka or somewhere to blade together. I want! I want!

Dont know why, I dont have any friend(s) that loves roller-blading or anything to do with sports or sun. All of them always scared of getting dark! I just want someone or a friend to share the same interest as me. I'm so sadcase lar, wanted to do so many things but no one to teman.

My new goals are :-
1. find someone to go roller-bladin/swimming with me
*If possible, volleyball too, if can find a team.
2. find someone that loves to get tan/dark
*If I can find someone from goal 1, goal 2 should be no problem.
*If any of you are like goal 2, fyi, I DONT use sun block lotion, yeah I know you are afraid to get skin cancer, you can use it unless you have sensitive skin or easily get sun burnt.
3. find someone that loves shopping
4. find a true/close friend, that DONT always talk about BOYS
5. Be a good girl and study hard, be the SEXIEST nurse *uh hem*
6. find someone that LOVES MEW
*This is impossible, I only know my sister likes them, anyone else?*

Comments

Popular Posts