Your Mama.

This post will be a lil bit crappy. So here it goes. Recently, I just found out that I like/ love to scold/say "Your Mama" this 2 words. Why? I dont know why. Everything I said/say hafta involve with this 2 words, I'm trying to control myself, but I cant. I even make fun of it. I thought of something and told my sister, since I love this 2 words so much, maybe I should find a hubby, surname is Yeoh/Yeo. If I gotta daughter, I'm gonna name her " Yeoh Mama", if its a son, " Yeoh Papa". Haha, funny isnt it? *lame*
So lets say an adult ask whats my child's name :

Human A : Hi lil girl, what is your name?
My daughter : Yeoh Mama
Human A : My mama? No girl, I mean your name.
My daughter : Yeoh Mama lar..
Human A : What the &*(^ !!!

*Human A got annoyed and walks away"

Hahaha... funny right?? Oh yeah, I even change the "Mat Kool" theme song, I guess y'all know how to sing the Mat Kool song right?
Here it goes :

Mak kau, Mak kau,
Kawan kau,
Mari kita ikut... Mak kau
Main-main selalu
Shioknya, shioknya
ada Mak kau!

Wahahaha... COOL right?

Comments

Popular Posts