MaMa Manicure time!

Ok, lame title, I was bored k? I dont want to stay at home anymore!! I really had nothing to do besides surfing the net, watching tv, sleeping, sweeping the floor and the list goes on and on. BUT, I did something to my nails, and it is manicure time! I was wondering, if this year I cant get into any nursing college, perhaps I'll learn manicure and pedicure, its my all time favourite! yay! I use the left over blue gold dust, oh well, it turned out to be ok... Wanna see one sample?? hehe


Before my manicure. My favourite nail piercing!!


Nice? It's something like french manicure, but I think mine a bit cacat. =D

So, what do you think? Nice or not? I can teach you how to do eh..! Hehe.. =D So proud of myself. *tears rolling down*

Comments

Anonymous said…
Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Popular Posts