Happy Happy Princess.

I am so so happy! Yesterday, family and I celebrated my birthday at Hard Rock Cafe/Restaurant. Saw a lot of ang mo guys, very leng chai eh. Haha. Had my birthday stand, very funny though, its something like TGIF, they made you stand on the chair and they sing birthday song for you. Very cute! Hehe. I'm finally 18!! Yeah, gonna continue my party til this weekend, all my fans wanna celebrate with me. Anyway, I wanna thank my parents and my sister! Love you guys lots! And for those who wished me, I LOVE you guys so so much, thanks for remembering my birthday! *hugZ

My sis and I.

Herb Something Grilled Chicken, I dont like parsley!

YUMMY YUMMY!

MY GREAT FAMILY!

Hot Fudge Brownie Chocolate Cake with Sundae, nama sangat panjang.

Yeah, my sister curi-curi took a pic of that messy hair ang mo guy, so sad, I have to act as if am posing, you can see my hair only =(

Sister loves picking her nose....

.... and then play with it. Ewwww... (JUST KIDDING!)

Comments

Popular Posts