Count Down

Oh my, Oh my, Oh my, Oh my gooooooodnesssss. *open mouth and eyes widely and fan my mouth with hands*

MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING SOOOOOOOOOOON!

Where should I celebrate? Where? Where? 3 more days! I cant wait! Turning 18, so so fast, time flies! Memang! Still remember when I celebrated my sweet 16, awww.. that's sweeeet.

And also, I had a birthday party when I was standard 5, I was still staying in Pine Condo, Brickfields a.k.a apu neh-neh area. Invited my classmates. Well, its a pool side party, all of us had fun! Went swimming and ding dong ding dong, time to bathe! Since the ladies toilet are the nearest to the swimming pool, all the boys went in to take a bath too. *PING PIANG* I was thinking, "wahlau wei, what's that noise?" Came out, HOLY COW! Steven (my classmate) fell down! He is the most ding dong guy I ever known, he sat on the basin. *bang my head on the wall* Went to see the doc of course, surprisingly, he didnt hurt his buttocks, he had a few stitches on his palms.


This is Steven Koh Wai Beng, indeed, very ah beng.

Picture not clear enough? There's another one, took this last year, during our reunion, primary classmates.


Here, Ah Beng on the basin.

Comments

Popular Posts