Dimsum at Concorde

13th May
Celebrated Mum's Day at Concorde hotel with my Wai Po and Wai Gong too.. Mum had 200 ringgit voucher to spend, so we decided to spend it a.s.a.p before the promo ends. The dimsum were great. After the dimsum, mum and I went to Wai Po's new house, dad went to office, he'll be going to China(?) in few days time,so he had to prepare lotsa things, sister pak toh with bf. Nothing to do in Wai Po's house, played my cousin sister's laptop. OH YEAH, my cousin sister is so young, and she had her own laptop! She's only 10 years old, not those lousy brand, it is Sony VAIO, wahlau wei, envy her. The games she installed are quite fun, especially Lemonade Tycoon.




14th May
Went to church in the morning. At night, we went to Sri Maju to celebrate Mum's Day, ate Roti Naan Madu with Tandoori chicken, yummmy! Came back, had a big big gotong-royong. feel sortta tired now.. hehe. Since I'm rotting at home, am planning to go for mission trip, the orang asli trip, sounds fun, I dont mind trying. After that trip, I wanna work in the ship, I guess u guys heard about the Doulos thingy, where they sell christian books, they need volunteers, wanna work there for a month. Cant wait!

15th May
Today is Eric's birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»
Anonymous said…
This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Popular Posts