Mr. "A"s bro funeral.

Went there around 1345pm, met my other classmates and friends. The moment I stepped into the parlour, I promised myself not to cry, must hold back my tears no matter what. Saw his mum, welcoming us. She hugged me tightly and cried. I cant stand it, I burst into tears. Then I took a deep breath and walk towards the coffin and took a look at Mr. A's bro. He is handsome, very handsome, he died peacefully. I prayed in my heart that he is now with God. Before I left, my whole family prayed for his mum, hoping she'll feel better.......



PS : Yesterday was Kenneth's birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»
Anonymous said…
Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»
Anonymous said…
Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»
[PerMysuri] said…
Thanks a lot! Do drop by anytime again!

Popular Posts