Have a BAD and NICE day!!!!!!

BAD DAYS
WHY? WHY and more WHY?? This few days very sad lar... seesshhh... on Saturday, I was so happy cause celebrated my sister's 21st surprise bday party, although her official day is on 09/05, but we make it at advance, took lotsa pics! But when I came back to upload it, GUESS what? Most of them are gone!! I took 80++ pics but left 12 only, My parents like so mad at me, what can I do? I really dont know where is it mar...

Ok, second case :
Yesterday, I was planning to surf the net, and the chair was a bit cacat, I know something is weird on the chair when I sat on it but I just dont know what is the problem, as usual, I hug my smelly pillow and lean on the chair, and POOP! the leaning was detached and I fell on the floor. BANG!! "WHAT THE *TOOT*!!", I almost cried, it was so so painful. My whole back numbed, I can hardly moved, stunt. From that moment, I can feel how pain it was when Mr. A's bro fell from 11th floor. Hello?! Fall down from chair back edi bengkak, if it's from 11th floor, bye bye to Cherish. And yeah, lying down on the floor almost 5 mintues. You must be wondering why I didnt get help??

- Mimu not feeling well, she was sleeping.
- Pipu a bit deaf, some more he is bathing, no hope man.
- Fatz (my sister) went out pak toh.

SO HOW? call ambulance arr?

NICE DAYS
OK, though I had bad days, but also must have nice days right?

First Case :
Went to some Media Event with my sister and her boss, they launched the Nike Football thingy somewhere at Lot 10, is like a mini igloo selling football things. In case you dont know, its the "JOGA BONITO". Well, went to the nearby hotel for the launching thingy, met a few celebrities, and yeah, my shop manager. Ok, the finger food were totally great, had beer, got free wrist band, magazines and Nike exercise books, very unique!

Second Case :
We threw a surprise bday party for my sister, it was a successful one, relatives came all the way down from Spore just to celebrate. Our dress code was Light Blue, cause my sister loves blue a lot. Restaurant closed at 1130pm, but the old people still wanna party til 0000am. they love karaoke, kept singing all the old songs, we played Limbo Rock, watching those old people bending their backs to cross over the bar is really funny..!! hahaha..
Can show few pictures... seesshhh....


Sister was shocked and cried.


I made the hairband and rossette, bought the balloon.


Family picture, everyone in blue!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»
Anonymous said…
Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»
[PerMysuri] said…
the guestbook? you mean tagboard?? U can get it from www.tagboard.com!
So sorry people, i didnt check my comments =(

Popular Posts