My first Teddy Bear.

In all my life, I dont like soft toys at all. It is like collecting dust only. Few years ago, i saw this episode in the TV where you can make your own bear! Poop! I totally fell in LOVE with it. That time, Debehams? (in berjaya time square, dunno how to spell) it is the only place to make that teddy bear, but it is so freaking far, and it is always jam. No point.

But now, deng, deng, deng! There's one in Parkson now! Yahoooo! My parents promised me that I can make one for myself if I successfully got into one of the Nursing college(s). And yup, I did it! Going to Pantai Medical Centre pretty soon! I AM GOING TO BE THE MOST SEXIEST NURSE IN THE WORLD! haha. Okie okie, enough enough.

Fly (family) and I went to Parkson (One Utama) today to make my bear!
Step 1 : choose my bear, and stuff it with cotton.
Step 2 : choose a heart (different colours and sizes), I wrote "Jesus Loves ME! on it.
Step 3 : you can add a voice rocorded thingy, they charge extra, so i didnt buy it.
Step 4 : weigh the weight and measure the height.
Step 5 : give the teddy bear a spa! so cute!
Step 6 : dress the teddy up!
Step 7 : print a birth certificate.
Step 8 : bring it home!

My teddy name is Missy Chai, her weight is 166gram, 33 cm tall, the teddy is a female, her date of birth is 29/05/2006. Yay! Her birthday is also on May!

Missy Chai.

She is so pretty!

Missy's birth cert!

First of all, I wanna thank God, he answered my prayer! My family that supported me, my friends and for those who prayed for me. THANKS A LOT! KISSSSSSSSS

Comments

Popular Posts