Wai po move house.

Yalor, my wai po moved to Pelangi Damansara (七彩缤纷的白沙罗) Condo. Haha, just ignore my translation, so stupid. Just help my wai po to hang clothes and pack some stuff, I like the place there. But mummy dont like, she said the place there very noisy. Cannot blame her, she's very sensitive to noise... seeessshhh. Took a few pics of my wai po's house.

Took this from the balcony, banyak artistic. hahaha


Messy messy house.


Testing 1, 2, 3.


Wai gong surfing the TV channels.

And of course, ME!!

***

OH NOOOOOOOOOOO!

My daddy said he doest like Puteri Nursing College!! WHY? This afternoon my dad and mum went to Assunta to check out whether I'm short-listed, if not, I'll go to PNC, and guess what? I'm short-listed!!! Cant believe it, there are over 1000++ applicants and I'm short-listed? Cant believe it! And Assunta only take in 25 students, this one must really thank GOD man. Hehe, so now hafta wait for my letter to go for the interview. Hallelujahhhhh!

Comments

Popular Posts