Poor Cherish

It's been a long time, hehe. Whatever. I'm so bored now, doing nothing in my dad's office, filling up some forms, fyi, my dad is a tour manager in SA tour, so many freaking forms to fill up! I'm helping 23 people to fill up the forms and I have to fill up 3 different forms ( Entry card, Health Declaration and Baggage Declaration ) . Thank God I only fill in the Nationality, Flight No. part, if its the name, D.O.B, and the passport number... I will BYE BYE!

Boo hoo, now I'm so bored, so cold, so sleepy and so hungry! I feel like going to the toilet to da bian, but I dont want, because need to squat. You know, when you squat too long your legs start to get numb and you feel like stretching your leg but your poo poo gonna come out soon, and WHOOPPSS and it drop on the floor instead into the toilet bowl? Ewwww, so disgusting. I wanna go kai kai also, Low Yat and Sungai Wang are just opposite my dad's office and I have to get pyjamas for my sister, for her slumber party in the office and must bring a plush toy, weird.

I want to go home.

Comments

Popular Posts