Blessed Good Friday.

Yesterday was the most tiring day I'd ever been through! Mum took me to Puteri Nursing College for an interview, the interview starts at 1030am but I reached there about 10am, since so many people were waiting outside of that small office, both of us decided to stay in the car. I saw few people were filling up some forms, so I asked my mum to check out whats going on in the office. Ok, we went to the counter, and guess what? We need to register!! And I'm the number 43 person to register!! Boo hoo.. thats a long way more to go. My mum and I were wuite restless, especially me, cant sit still. Well, people like me so friendly sure make friends lar.. *uh hem perasan* hehe.. She is an apu neh-neh. Y'all must be wondering why I didnt make friends with Chinese right? I shall tell you, the moment I stepped into the office, guess what I saw? Tonnes of Indians and Malays, only, say that again ONLY THREE CHINESE INCLUDING ME waiting for our turn to go for the interview! Ok, I made some friends, they were very friendly, her number is 42 and the other is 41. About 1310pm, it was our turn to go for the english test first, 5 people including me will take the test, 100 questions and an essay. And we were supposed to finish it in 45 minutes. Right, everyone finished within the time they gave, time to EAT! Had Nasi Kandar for lunch, came back about 1430pm. The minit I stepped into the office, the Malay man announced my name to go for the interview, the 2 apu neh-neh girls were looking at me wondering why I go first *me too k?* I went inside and sat down waiting for the other girl to come out from the room, I saw the papers we did just now, I went there and take a look what I got. Hehe.. *smiling happily* I got 72/100! I think it was a pretty good result. If you think you can get higher than me, then just buzz off. Ok, so I think that maybe my results are the highest among that 4 girls so I'll be the first to be interviewed. And yup, its my turn now, went in, took a deep breath, and the interview begin! *drum roll* After the bla bla bla, ya da ya da, bing bong bing bong. Everything went smoothly, and the Malay guy asked me whether wanna go for a date? Hehehe... just kidding! He asked me to go to the counter to see that fat Malay lady sitting down there.

Fat Mady (Malay Lady) : Kau ni Cherish ya?
Me : Ya
Fat Mady : S'karang kau ni dah successful, nanti ade briefing kut, tunggu s'kejap ya?
Me : Oh, thank you.

The way the Mady say so lame. Since I didnt get the letter from Singapore so I plan to study local, next month start school lor, I'll be staying in a hostel, the school is located at Nilai, cant wait!

Anyway, today is Good Friday, wanna wish everyone Blessed Good Friday! My friend sent me a few web which is very nice and cute, check it out.
http://www.donghaeng.net/english/love.htm http://www.donghaeng.net/english/faith.htm http://www.donghaeng.net/english/cross.htm

Comments

live.laugh.love said…
yay!!cherish is not goin tO spore!!yay!!can go out with u more often!!miss u cherish!!*muacks*

Popular Posts