Lots of thingy.

And yeah, I'm back. Last Saturday participated Eric's church treasure hunt, quite fun though but my team ler... very doink in solving those questions. We had A&W for lunch, yummmy but didnt get to see the bear. =( After that, we went to Eric's house to rest for a while, and I played his PS. All the boys planning to play bball in the evening, but unfortunately, it rained. In the end, we went to centrepoint. WAIT!!! ERIC DROVE US THERE! What a waste, i didnt bring my camera! It rained heavily, I was so scared, I kept shouting along the way when we're on our way to pick Donnie. WHY I SHOUT?

First - Eric tiada license
Second - No license sure got No "P" lar
Third - Raining heavily, I scared got accident ler
Fourth - scared road block

But anyway, it was a good experience, I enjoyed! Hehe, as usual lor, we went to the cc to tar kei lor... THE END.

***

NOTIFICATION OF OUTCOME

Sad, the college I wanted havent reply me yet, called the college, but still in pending list. =~~( Why wor? This is fate. But I'm going to Puteri Nursing College this Thursday for an interview. Dont know what questions will they ask. Maybe they will ask :-

Head of the nurse : Why do you want to be a nurse?
Me : Because my mummy force me lor, she say hospital gimme money to pay school fee then my mummy no need to work so hard to earn money. Oh ya, she say arr hotel (hostel) provided wor. And arr...
Head of the nurse : Next.

Ok, this is lame, but what if they really ask this? Sigh....

Comments

Popular Posts