Mr. "A" a.k.a NgaChiam

It's just another Sunday morning, people like me still oinking soundly. But...

*handphone rang*
RING! RING!
*Looked at the clock, 0700am*

Me : Haaaaallo?
Mum : Meimei, I saw "A"!
Me : "A"? Whats with "A"? *sortta shouting, woke me up from my beauty oink*
Mum : I think "A"s brother is dead...
Me : *opened eyes widely* WHAT?! Are you sure that's "A" and his brother?
Mum : Yes Cherish, I saw him, and I even saw his brother's dead body, but it's covered.. I asked the police too
Me : Oh no... how can that be? I'll go and look for him.

I was totally shocked by the incident, I cried, how can it happened to my close friend? He is a happy-go-lucky boy, and we always go swimming together (me stay at Block A, he Block C) and suddenly... He was so sad and scared. This is the second case happened at my place, the first case was last year's April Fool's day, my block, and I saw the body, and so "ngam" I stay the first floor. Anyway, I'm not going to blog how his brother died, cause I think this is people's privacy.

Sorry NgaChiam bout your bro, dont worry, everything will be fine.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey, i feel really sorry for him too. Andrew, i understand alrite. even if it hasnt happen to me but WE as friends will help you. No worries.

Popular Posts