Brownie with chunky chocolate chip VS Mashed Potato

SOUNDS YUMMY TO YOU? Hehe, went centrepoint to do some shopping at the super market. People like me so lazy, wanna bake cake also lazy, so i saw this Duncan Hines thingy, specially made for lazy people who doesnt wanna buy so many/much ingredients and carry, so easy you know???! Just a box! And you can bake a cake! But you hafta add an egg and vege oil. The results --> SANGAT BAGUS!!! And yup, made mashed potato tooo. Quite fattening, hehe, all the susu and mentega.



STUPID MIDDLE EAST GUY

Getting ready to go out with Jun Shoong they all for dinner, wore a brown polo tee and a skirt, plus my cacat slipper, rushing down the stairs and waited patiently for Eric to pick me.

S.M.E.G was walking, getting closer and closer to me.

SMEG : Hi, just want to ask you something personally.
Me : Ya, sure.
SMEG : How much I mean, just personal, erm...
Me : How much what?
SMEG : How much you pay I mean...
Me : Pay what?
SMEG : How much to pay you to stay with us?
Me : Sorry, I stay with my parents.
SMEG : *laughing* Sorry, just asking.

WHAT THE *&%, YOU THINK I'M A HOOKER OR PROSTITUTE MEH? YOUR MAMA NEVER TEACH YOU ARR?? MY BODY AND LOOK LOOKS LIKE A HOOKER MEH? AND ALSO, YOU GOTTA BAD BREATH! BAD BREATH WITTA BAD TOOTHPASTE! SUCK FART!!! AAAARRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Comments

Popular Posts