Dream came true.

Not mine, but my mimu's. She always say that she wants to cook, she misses home cook(ed) food, and sick of eating outside at the restaurant or kopitiam. My mimu so sick of going out with me to eat Malay food, I dont know why, suddenly I gotta crave for Tomyam Sotong. YUMMMMMY!! Anyway, finally her dream came true! After church, we went to TTDI market to buy some vegs and PORK (yum). Cooked lotsa dishes, all were my favourite, especially POTATO!! Sorry lar, no camera to take down those yummy food pics, 'cause pipu took the camera to Japan. My Wai gong, Wai po, cousin sis and sis' bf joined us for dinner. Had a great dinner! WHY? Wai po gave me ang pau, of course am happy! I feel it and kept guessing how much I'll get, quite thick though, knowing that my Wai po always gimme one big pile of small notes. Ok, so she left, cant wait to open the ang pau. GUESS how much she gave? It is RM 1000!!! OH NO, my shopping mood is back again!!! Really thank GOD, if I dont study hard, dont think I'll get a cent, maybe this is my reward you know, hehe. Maybe I should study harder, so I could earn money just like that (just kidding, am not money minded k?) my Wai po very supportive, but yeah, once am graduated as a REGISTERED NURSE, of course I'll give them money in return, with my knowledge and skills, I'll be able to help my Wai gong and Wai po or anyone when they need me (sounds familiar mimu?) hehe. Well, I'll never let them down. =D

CHERISH BOLEH!!!

I hope y'all will pray for me and declare that I'll be a nurse. Thanks a lot. I'll appreciate.

Comments

Popular Posts