Practical exam were great!
I mean it was easy because... teacher gave us some tips...
Hehehe.
Plus, those procedures we spotted it really came out!
I know one of my station's marks, which is the Breast Self Examination.
I got 20/20! Hehe. *dont get too excited yet*

Anyway, after my exam, my hostel and college gonna move again...
This time they will be moving to Subang near Summit area I guess.
Why cant they move there earlier? URGH! SO freaking troublesome!
Will be happy cause near my place only. =D


DID YOU KNOW?
Side effects of smoking...

1. Eye
- Cataracts are a risk factor with smoking cigarettes. Smokers can experience a 40% higher rate of cataract development

Cataract - A cataract is a cloudiness or opacity in the normally transparent crystalline lens of the eye. This cloudiness can cause a decrease in vision and may lead to eventual blindness.

2. Gastrointestinal tract
- Esophagitis
(-itis means inflammation, so, Inflammation of esophagus)
- Esophageal stricture

(means a narrowing of the esophagus that causes swallowing difficulties.)
- Smoking can elevate the pressure on the esophageal sphincter.
- Acid reflux from the gaster into the esophagus

(means stomach acids back up into the esophagus)

What is Esophagus?
The esophagus is surrounded by muscles that help food to move from the mouth to the stomach.
(It is called throat as well)

*All this info are from my assignment and internet, if there's any mistake, tell me.*

Comments

Popular Posts