OH YAY!
Finally all the effort we put it (Not really, it was quite last minute work), we finished our 'SMOKING' presentation.
Suppose to do a role play, but in the end we did a video.
We started our video thingy last weekend and on Monday, and yesterday, Lean Jing and I managed to finish up the video, and the presentation is today.
The video is quite hilarious though (to me eh), we added lots of sound effects and stuff, very proud of myself and Lean Jing lor, our first time doing editing can?
And I didnt know it was so tough!
Presentation supposed to be 45 minutes long, but due to our topic is a wide topic, ended up finish around 1 hour 15 minutes.
Wanna thank my group members' effort and time for doing this assignment! LOVE you girls!

Anyway, pictures and video will post up real soon, very very busy these days, I have exams to prepare for.

Comments

Popular Posts