Oh my goodness, I'm in my hostel rotting away.

And my hostel now is half empty, waiting for the lorry to come over to move out things, then it'll be totally empty.
Thank God for internet, if not, I'm already dead.
Anyway, some pictures...
From Bangsar hostel to Serdang hostel.

From Serdang hostel now going to Subang hostel call Casa Subang.

DID YOU KNOW? (continue...)

CVS (Cardiovascular)

1. Coronary heart disease
- It’s 4 times more in young male.
Women that smoke cigarettes and use oral contraceptives also face a 10-fold increased risk of developing CHD.

CHD - refers to the failure of coronary circulation to supply adequate circulation to cardiac muscle and surrounding tissue.

2. Artherosclerosis
- It increases the fatty deposits in the carotid artery.

Someone is squeezing the fats out from the carotid artery.

Comments

Popular Posts