Happy happy me!!
Our CHN results came out, was very surprise about my it!
All the hard work and effort we put in, plus, the last minute work, it turned out that my group and another group got the highest marks, which is 19/20 marks!
And as for other groups, they did quite well too! Congratulations!
Oh well, I will use my assignment as a health education for you people especially for smokers.
I dont know how to put my presentation up here, but no worries, I will pick the most important points to post it up here as "Did You Know?" part.
Starting from today...!

I hope that my this assignment may help you guys to stop or reduce smoking. =D



DID YOU KNOW?
What is the definition of smoking?
Definition : Inhalation of many hazardous substances or toxins, such as nicotine, carbon monoxide and cyanide that damage the lungs. (From internet)


What it contains in the cigarette?
- 599 ingredients added into the cigarette.
- over 4000 chemical compounds are created by burning a cigarrete ~ 69 of those chemicals
are known to cause cancer.
- Carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxides, hydrogen cyanides and ammonia are all present in
cigarette smoke.
- There are 43 known carcinogens (that can cause cancer).



To be continued...

Comments

Popular Posts