Sadness.

I thought I could happily enjoy my steamboat session at Kelvin's house and go to cyber cafe to play Dota.
How nice!
But it was totally ruined when suddenly my ex popped out from nowhere.
The feeling is... weird.
Where you and him been together for so so many years,
and then broke up, and now meet again.
I felt so awkward.
I dont dare to look at him, I sms-ed Emily, she asked me to be normal.
I cant, my tears almost running down from my eyes, I did cry, but in the toilet.

I didnt see him for quite sometime, and I thought I already got over him,
but it didnt, I still missed him a lot!!
When we were walking to the cyber cafe, I almost called him "baby, wait for me!" and wanted to hold his hand, but I realized that he is not my boyfriend anymore.

Yeah, you can call me dumb dumb.
And now, I'm in the cafe having no mood to play Dota anymore, so I blog.
And he is only one seat away from me, I just cant stop peeping at him.
His smile and his chubby cheeks which I used to call him "tai pau".

Comments

Popular Posts