Bling! Bling!

Haha, right, today is a shopping spreeee.
Spent quite a lot today, but I dont have to pay a single cent. =D
Sister brought me to Cats Whiskers at Uptown to buy something I like.
Her budget : RM 100
After choosing several dresses and I decided to choose a black dress with some bling bling on it.

The price : RM99
Very worth it and nice, the style and pattern is almost like Warehouse dresses and it is so much cheaper!
I love it!!

I love that satin dress.

Dinner time, went to Atria with family.

Lazo Diamond were having promotions, mum, sister and I went to check it out.

Mummy decided to get us diamond ring. I was quite shocked because in all my life I never wear a ring before, plus its diamond. I always thought that when a guy wanna propose to you only he will give, ok, I know I am kind of old fashion, but I like that feeling.

I dont have high expectations, even if my boyfriend or fiance gives me a silver ring, I am very very happy because the heart counts. Anyway, my mummy bought the rings as "chastity". And I choose a ring that's is something like Eternity with Table cut diamonds on a white gold ring. I love it! As for my sis, she chose a Solitaire like diamond ring, actually there's 2 little diamonds but if you look from far, it looks like one.

And my mummy bought another white gold ring (that's shiny) to go along with my ring, cause my diamond ring wasnt that shiny, because I dont want it to be too shiny. And it blends quite well. It's very precious to me as my mummy bought this diamond ring for me, and I will pass it down to my generation! Hehe.

Sister's ring. =D

THANK YOU MUMMY AND JIE JIE, YOU ALL REALLY "MANJA" ME MOST!! AND NOT FORGETTING ALSO, MY DAD! I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH!

Comments

Popular Posts