Back to school soooon!

I dont want to go back to Serdang Jail.
I dont want to start work.
I want more holidays, long long holidays!
*Bangs head on the wall*

Aiyah, nevermind, work hard and get more experience,
while everyone is having their holidays, I will be busy working,
I am very hardworking!!! *comforting myself*

I heard some of my friends holidays are extended,
muahahaha, happy right? I'll take this opportunity to grab all the crosses,
while you all at home worrying how to achieve it.

Anyway, I'll update you guys with my schedule.

31/12/2007 ~ 13/01/2008 = Practical at Pantai Hospital, Bangsar (semester 3 ends)
First week : Obstetric and Gynae ward.
Second week : CDU
14/01/2008 ~ 17/02/2008 = Class (in Serdang, semester 4 starts)
18/02/2008 ~ 02/03/2008 = Practical at Pantai Hospital, Bangsar
First week : Special Posting (not sure where yet)
Second week : MDC (clinics)

Comments

Popular Posts