Friends? Perhaps.

We were best friends when I first started this course.
We shared our secrets, and our all time favourite - Gossiping.
I almost treated her as my BFF although most of my friends know that I dont believe in having "Best Friends".
Few months later, something went wrong,
you had changed, it was not like the first day I first knew that oh-so-sweet-loving-girl.

You started to talk bad about our good friends,
making up stories,
being a desperate girl, looking for rich guys to satisfy yourself,
using people just to see a guy.
acting kind but wants something in return,
and last but not least I hate the most is - Destroying other people's friendship.

So fine, you had finally ignore me, and I dont care.
And I found a new friend, someone I can turn to.
My new friend and I were so close, and we sticked like glue.

Things changed when our tutor changed our places in class,
unfortunately, we were separated, and she had to sit beside that "girl".
I was indeed sad, very sad. And I warned her not to stay to close with the "girl".
But she didnt listen to my advice, because that girl treated her like how she used to treat me.
And my new friend thought she was nice, and that my new friend treated her as close friend,
poor me, left me alone, feeling disappointed.

But I still have to move on, I still have other friends around me.
I didnt care much, I was hoping that "girl" will treat my new friend good.
As time flies, something happened.
My new friend came back to me, and told me lots of stories bout the "girl".
My new friend even apologize to me whatever she did, and I forgave her.
But our friendship was not as close as last time,
I just felt like something is still missing.

But no matter what, you are still my best friend - forever.

Finally the day had arrived,
天真的有眼,你所做的事情得到了恶报,
你的朋友,已经离你而去。
因为他们都知道你这种attitude is cannot be trusted.

真的是活该!
the "girl" finally left the school.
And I am very happy for her!
起码没有人跟我抢氧气。嘻嘻。
No one felt sad after she left, no one even knows that she existed in this class.
Perhaps someone still missed her.
Oh please, I felt so disgusted. Ok, whatever.

Now my job is to concentrate on my studies,
I want to get good grades.
Good night.

So, are we still friends? Perhaps.

Comments

Popular Posts