Party at Bed.

Actually we were suppose to go to Atrium.
And I totally felt so bad for not making any reservations, because I really forgot about it!
We reached Atrium roughly 1130pm, and was waiting for Siang Ming they all, met up with Nicholas! Itz been gazillion years since I saw him. His hairstyle totally changed! Haha.

Anyway, thank God I didnt make any reservations, because girls are only allow to go in where the guys not allowed due to the age limit thingy-something like that.
So, we went to Bed instead, somewhere near Loft.

Okok, pictures time.
The party cant get started without this crazy lady!!!

Been missing you boy! Finally, Jun Shoong get to join us!!Melvyn, my all time favourite friend!!Grace - HongLing - Cherish!Siang Ming, what's with the look?Jun Shoong and Lydia.KaiSin and HongLing!Ah Chung and I.Happy Helmet Head. =)Lydia and I!Nick and his friend 1.

Nick and his friend 2.KaiSin and Melvyn gone crazy! Hehe.

I really had a great great GREAT night yesterday with all my ex-schoolmates, I cant wait for the next round!! Make sure it is the same gang again!

Comments

Popular Posts