Angry!

Omg, I really cant tahan that "girl" anymore.
Wrote 3 pages of lame excuses to the school and sponsor saying that hostel and school very lousy or whatever bla bla bla.
And worst of all, she wrote "We" instead of "I".
(eg) We felt that the school is lousy.
instead of
I personally think that school is lousy.
Come on, are you really that coward? Must you pull us down as well?

And eventhough we think that the school or hostel are lousy or not convenient,
that's just only our point of view, because we were not used to that "kampung" environment.
And oh yeah, she even wrote that her house mates back stabbed her, yeah, we back stabbed you everyday and night, are you happy?
I dont know what is your problem, making us to dislike you even more!

Ok enough of that "girl", dont wanna let her to spoild my mood.
I cant wait for exams to finish, my mind is full with holidays!!
I want holidays!! Seriously, I cant wait to hang out with my friends!

Shopping -> Clubs -> YumCha ----> Totally cant wait!!
Good girl gone bad. I admit. But there's a limit, I dont go over it. I love myself.

Anyway, lots of people asked me this few questions.
So now is the FAQ time.

1. Nurse can go clubbing meh?
- D'uh, who said that they cant go?

2. You are a nurse? Unbelievable.
- Must I have the nurse look to become a nurse?

3. Wahhh, Cherish, you will definitely find a doctor bf wor.
- Have to be a doctor meh? Businessman cannot arr?

4. All the nurses have to do all those dirty jobs, yucky. You wanna do eh?
- Without us, who is gonna clean your ass and all your private parts, now who is more yucky? I bet your family wont want to do it.

5. You all dare to see dead bodies arr??
- Like ya, it is normal, we even have to clean the dead bodies. You cant be a nurse if you cant see blood and dead bodies, I mean not cannot be one lar, but all this stuff you'll definitely see.

6. All the nurses very fierce hor?
- If itz government nurses, maybe yes. If itz private, very seldom, cause patients can write in the complain letter after they are discharged.

So, those answers answered your questions?

Comments

Popular Posts