Ok, since I've not been updating for a long time.
I shall... post something. =D

First :
I so seriously wanna get my new handphone!
I just totally cant wait!!!

Second :
Finally, My house (hostel) gotta new fridge.
*clap clap clap*

Third :
Lotsa assignments, more to come.
I am waiting.

Fourth :
Tomorrow going to Port Dickson to attend mimu's dont know who's son's wedding.
Congratulations!

Fifth :
Got my allowance, SHOPPING time!

Sixth :
Lord, please make smart.
How I wish you could send an angel to guide me through.
Especially when I wanna study, once I open the book, eyes automatically shut.
And I hope the angel will use a big whip to whip on my buttocks hard.
Lord, why do you make our body so complicated? Especially the bones, but I still thank You for all the marvelous you'd done. =D

Seventh :
Going to One Utama now.

HABIS

Comments

Popular Posts