Jive it up in Pink!

It's been half a year that I didnt really exercise, besides walking up and down hill to school. Pantai Medical Centre just organized a Jive It Up in Pink Fun Walk 2006, is a support breast cancer awareness thingy.

Guess what?

Have to walk 5 km!! See the word "walk"? Not run or jog but walk. How can? First time you know? If you guys know Bangsar very well, that area have lotsa slopes/hills. And they expect us to walk! =( Super tiring.

But it was fun though, majority wore Pink shirt for this walk, very cute! Even there's one family brought their dog too, is a Golden Retriever! His name is Leroy! cutey cutey.

Unfortunately, I got no camera, I didnt take a single pic. And oh, My fm and Mix fm roadrunners, Ferhad and Amber Chia came! My favourite part in this event is the Fitness First, this demo group came and dance hip hop, and it is so cool! I wanna join Fitness First also!!! =(

Anyway, getting ready now to go back. =(
Love u blogans (blog + fans)!

Comments

Popular Posts