Not good. Like totally.

Me : Exam coming Cherish, exam!!! Arent you gonna study?
Me : I dont know, I dont feel like studying.
Me : You are doink Cherish, tomorrow exam!! What are you doing now?
Me : Blogging now, d'uh.
Me : Blogging is like not coming out in exam.
Me : I wish it's in my exam, I wll pass with flying colours. Wee
Me : *smacks forehead* You are weird.
Me : I'm weird, I'm weird, I'm weird
Me : Shut up! Focus Cherish, focus!!

And the conversation goes on and on, talking to myself like a..

Weirdo.

I've been doing that in class everyday, just imagine, our classroom's air-cond are always not functioning, and the weather is so HOT, and there are 85 of us in the classroom, no OXYGEN.

Mati Kong Kiao.
Brain Damage, lack of Oxygen.

And that's how I started my own conversation. =D William, Omar and Cindy almost threw a chair at me.

Thank God, I'm still alive.

Comments

Popular Posts