Oh goodness, I had so much fun during posting! Hehe, and yeah, I manage to do sponging! Well, this second posting better than the very first time, this time we got lotsa things to do like taking TPR (temperature, pulse, respiration) and blood pressure.

Quite tiring though, supposed to take the TPR and BP within 5 minutes, but we took almost 15 minutes to do one patient, as usual, the CI (clinical instructor) started to mumble.

We were like "phew" when we knew that Miss Uhsa wont be incharge on Monday, if not, she'll keep mumbling, scolding and beating us in front of the patient, very embarassing! The best day was on Tuesday! Our CI was busy, so she wasnt around and that was the busiest day in the ward. I guess all the patients pakat to press the call bell (emergency bell) to keep us busy. =S

Unfortunately, Wednesday was Miss Uhsa that's incharge in our ward, and yeah, I always kena scolding, beating and a bit of pinching, and that goes to everyone in my group also. Dont know why on that day, it is on one small mistake I made, she corrected me, the way she spoke to me so harsh and I cried. Because what I learnt from college is totally different. The moral of the story is, different tutor teach different thing, and we always kena scolding for no reason.

Patience! Cherish, Patience!

Okok, my eyes were so red, the CI asked me to rest in the Patient's Lounge, and she talked to me one on one, she said that she didnt mean to do this, she did this because she wants us to do the right thing, and doesnt want us to follow what the Seniors and Staff Nurses do (the wrong way). She really look up on me, Emily and Omar, that's why she treat us like that. She comforted me and made some jokes to make me laugh, although its lame. Hehe.

Anyway, I will try my best! Avoid the scolding and beating. Hehe. Thanks Miss Uhsa!


Comments

Anonymous said…
Wah, 'abuse' the nurses just to get the work done. Is that the right way? So sad, the CI can pinch you but not me... :(

Popular Posts