Exams were not so great after all.
First time k?
Especially the practical, I was totally nervous, I didnt get to chart the temperature in the chart and the positioning was totally ruined.

Marks --> Byebye.

But there were 6 stations, 4th station is the " Rest Station ", so all you hafta do is, go in and sit alone for 5 minutes until the bell rings.
Overall, great. Hoping to get good results. *phew*

Remember I told you guys about Miss E, oh well, it seems that we could get along somehow.
But yesterday, sigh, havoc. Like totally. Her group presentation were somehow out of topic, if not mistaken due to the changed of the script and so much more. Few of her group members came to my place and shoot her.

I was - Laughing. Hehe.


House meeting.
To us, is a bad thing. Most of the time having a house meeting means it is the time to SHOOT people.
I dont get it, some people just try to show their attitude, but in the end Fail, I mean like you are so low class man.
Fine, it was like this.

*Loser L is a treasurer in our hse. One day she collected money frm us to buy some house hold things. Cindy and I volunteered to buy. We took Rm140. But we only used RM80+.
RM 140 - RM 80+ = RM 50 (ard this amount)
Loser L asked for the balance, so I gave it to her. The following day, Doreen and I thought of buying shoe racks. Asked Loser L how much does she had right now.
Loser L said " Oh, 10++ something."
Doreen and I were like, what?! The other just gave you 50++, now left 10++?
But why?
Loser L said : " You guys still owe me money, the other day I bought the rice and stuff."

What do you mean by stuff? You Loser L.
Where's the prove that you bought those stuff? And what did you buy, that's for sure people will suspect you frm using those money, we DONT WANT to pay you money for nothing.

So fine, Loser L terasa, thought that Doreen and I dont trust her. Very good. House meeting begun.
Loser L doesnt wanna be the treasurer, *that's the good thing* so all of us chose Harpreet to be the treasurer.
Loser L gave those stupid, annoying and irritating look, I so just feel like slapping her, but because we are the high class people, sorry, I dont wanna fight with low class people.

Right, LOW CLASS.

I had enough, I was so stressed that time because of our assignments + Loser L's voice.
Loser L in bitchy tone :" Dont know ler, some people dont trust me and I dont trust you."

Fine, I kept quiet.
But when start saying some annoying things that hurts my ears so badly, I sort of shouted at her, she's so rude, finally we started to quarrel. Oh well, it didnt last long, my hsemates cool me down, oh well, dont wanna waste my saliva on low class Loser L.

What to do, some people gotta big boobs but no brain. How sad. And I heard that she said, dont try to mess with her or else dont some what crazy things might happen.
Trying to say that you're some "kongsi gelap's" gf eh?

Pui. Pui. Pui.

That's super low class man, they dont even wanna care bout those minor stuff you low class.
I just feel like laughing at her. She's super weird, one of those wannabe(s).
I felt so sad for you Loser L. Awwww
And oh, during the hse meeting you said "If you dont like me..."

Ok, here's the answer for you. :
Yup, everybody doesnt like you at all, like, totally. *with bitchy tone*
A BIG BOO FOR YOU.



*Sorry blogans, this post is a bit the rude, but I really wanna release my stress.
Sorry to you too Loser L didnt mean to do that. I hope she reads this. You are not Loser k?
Maybe I should change to Missy L. I hope we could stay as close as before. =D

Comments

Popular Posts