No good =(
Few months ago fell down and hurt my scapular (shoulder blade), and it started to numb, it is not pain at all, it is just numb, sometimes I could feel some fluid gush through my nerves, and yes, I somehow hurt my nerves.

Thank God I didnt hurt my spinal, doc said that my nerves are shifting something like that, that's why it is numb, went for 5 minutes physiotherapy, hopefully I'll get well within this 3 days. Pray for me! =)


And oh, hehe, few days ago learnt how to do sponging, meaning, bath the patients! Yahoo! The good part is, female nurses allow to do sponging on both male and female patients, but for male, they only can do on the male. Wahahaha. I cant wait!!! *horny smile*
I heard that Miss Uhsa wont be incharge in our ward, thats the sad part, I really like her, although she's a bit ganas.

Comments

Popular Posts