WEEEE

Weeeee!! I'm at home right now, feeling happy! Thank God it is on 10 minutes drive back to my house, I seldom shower in my hostel, cause it is so disgusting? Haha. Most of the time I did my shower at home. Now I feel like having holidays!!

This whole week having orientation, orientation and more orientation. Cant they just do it 1 or 2 days? So sick of it you know? And tomorrow will be having our Majlis Mesra.

I want more rest! Didnt get enough sleep, when am in a deep sleep, suddenly the warden came to our apartment and ask us to sign that stupid book! arrgghh!! Everyday the warden come around 12 am and we hafta wake up 6am to get ourself ready, because we'll be sharing the toilet and stuff, tie a bun also need few minutes, make up also another few mintues. By the time we finished will be 7 am. Anyway, I love my house mates and room mates a lot!! They are so cute and friendly and they just cant stop eating. Hehe. Thank God no stuck up house mates.


I cant wait to wear my UNIFORM and my POSTING DAY!
See ya blogans!

Comments

Popular Posts