From today onwards, I will try to keep my post as short as possible. =)
Ok ok, you guys must be wondering why do I gotta time to blog, why? why? why? Because, I getta come home and take stuff since am so near... whatever blah is it.

You all sure wanna know life in the hospital right? Hehe. Well, I would say this whole week will be our orientation week, our seniors organized lotsa games, and getta know each other games and lots more. And GUESS what?
Girls must tie a bun, dye their hair black (only for those who had coloured their hair, uh hum, me.), must wear formal, so many dumb things! I feel like I'm back to secondary school life, again.

I stay in the hostel, just right opposite the hospital, if you are fortunate enough, you can see me crossing that busy stupid road. Omg, that hostel not for humans to stay man, toilet door cannot close, toilet bowl cannot flush, big and long windows with short and small curtains, and my so call up stairs neighbours are guys, I sleep beside the window, they can see everything, I guess, I was so afraid that they watch me sleeping so I always hide under the blanket eventhough the whether is hot or cold =(

SAD CASE.

This is intake got lotsa chinese, very friendly! Knew a girl, her name is Emily, horny girl!! Haha.

To all my close boyfriends, LOTSA LENG LUI'S THERE!

LOVE YOU BLOGANS!

Comments

Popular Posts