Fondue!

So happy that today rained! Super duper cooling! =)
Pipu brought us to Doulos Ship, Port Klang.
Didnt manage to meet those people (read my previous post), I think they were busy working. =)
Took some pics! Forgot to bring camera, we use camera phone instead.

Hello Doulos!!

Pipu and I.

The ship.

Going up!

After the visitation, we went to Ikano! Sister and I had Rosti foot long sausage and Fondue for lunch! Yummy!

My sister!

Me! Waiting for the Hot, Melted, Yummy Chocolate!!

*Droooooling*

NO MORE FONDUE!! So fattening and almost puke!

BEST!!

And of course, we must end with...

ME!

Kisses from the Dutch lady, getting ready to pump some cow's milk! Haha, took this while I'm cleaning the house, knowing my hair always drop, have to wear shower cap and I cant remember when I took this!

Comments

Popular Posts