Doulos

So many things to update but so little time!

Ok ok, I will start from Saturday!

So I guess everyone knows about the Doulos ship right? It is a floating book fair. Doulos is recognised in the Guinness Book of World Records as the world's oldest active ocean-going passenger ship. And you know what? What books do they sell? Christian books of course!

To find out more, visit
www.mvdoulos.org

Anyway, the Doulos team came to my church to play futsal! Well, they were not a pro player or what, they came down to give testimonies and preach God's word. And the good thing is, lotsa Malays were there
!


Is a must to take a pic before the game starts!

Fei Yan, make up your mind! Red or yellow card?

Su Yin purposely cover my face.

We were waiting for the Doulos team to come. =)

Getting started baby!

If you look at this pic slightly longer, you will notice a guy.. scratching his butt. Ewwwww

The Doulos team! *drooooling*

The team and I. Cant remember where are they from, I only remembered one of them are from Ireland, Australia and.. hehe..

We love each other.

BOO YA!

From left : Marta from Sweden (an Olympic ice hockey player.), San from Indonesia, Fei Yan the crazy girl, Sofie from Switzerland.

***

09/07/2006

Sunday was the most tiring day!!

After the worship in English church, mum sms-ed me, asking me to go over to Chinese church cause the Doulos team were giving testimonies, but this time is a different team. So I did.

After the Chinese service, mimu and a few of us brought them for luch at Esquire Kitchen! Omgoodness, it's been a long time I didnt eat "xiao long pao" and fried dumplings! Iryna from Ukraine loves the dumpling so much especially with vinegar and ginger. OooO.. so yummy!

Brought them to eat Durian after that! Oh well, they cant stand the taste NOT the smell. But the China guy loves the Durian very much, unexpected!

One of the Doulos team member stayed in the car, he is afraid of the Durian. Haha

Church people with the Doulos Team.


The Doulos Team and I. From left : Michael from Holland (heard he is a football player and also the one who was afraid of Durian, hehe, so funny), Philipp from Germany (he is an eurasian German mixed Vietnamese), Min Hee from Korea (sweet girl), ME, Jing Ri from China (heard he is Korean?), Iryna from Ukraine (she loves dumplings! I love her eyes!)

Lastly, went to watch LIVE football match at The Curve, guess what?

ITALY WON!!!

Philipp, I'm sure you are very happy to hear this, ITALY WON!!

Comments

Popular Posts