Time flies, no doubt, this is my second week in school.
I got lotsa mixed feelings! Before school started, I wanted to go to school so badly, some of you knows that, once school started, I just miss the holidays.

BOO HOO.

My school isnt that fun after all, I thought our time table will be flexible like the other colleges, but NOT. Why?

  1. Everyone must dye their hair black.
  2. Girls with long hair must tie a bun.
  3. Cannot keep long nails.
  4. - Even it's allowed to keep, I still cant keep, I have soft nails. -
  5. Cannot wear any accessories. (e.g bracelet, necklace, ring, anklet etc)

Time table --> Monday - Friday 0730 - 1600 hours
Saturday 0730 - 1300 hours

SO the totally SAD case!


BUT

  1. I got wonderful classmates, house mates and room mates. Hehe.
  2. 2 weeks of theory, 1 week of practical (posting)
  3. Meaning : study for two weeks, 1 week at the hospital to do my practical.
  4. Getting my uniform soon, so dont have to waste so much time to think watta wear. YAY!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh gosh, u're a nurse.. stay away from me.. i dun like no blood..
[PerMysuri] said…
ngiak ngiak ngiak, I will come, very soon, wearing my uniform with blood stains on it
muahahaha
Anonymous said…
piak piak..

Popular Posts