Hot!

Hot, hot, hot and so so HOT! The weather just "poop" and it is so HOT, I cant stand it! Air-cond doesnt work now, have to on both air-cond and fan only feel much better.

Anyway, went to Paddington House of pancakes, sis and Sui Lynn said the pancakes there are delicious. And yup, quite nice, BUT, I ate too much til I feel like puking when I think of it, not going to eat pan cakes for another couple of months. Great.

One more week, sister will be leaving for OZ, and as for me, will start school too. Unfortunately, no one is going to send me to school. =( No one is going to watch me during my first day of school! Pipu going to Tioman, mimu and fatz are in OZ by the time. Boo hoo. No more LOVE. Pipu will send me to cousin's house to stay for 2 nights, and my uncle will send me to school on Sunday. Why? Sad girl. So, before I start school, must go for shopping!

YAHOOOOO!

Comments

Popular Posts