Sports Day.

Oh yay! Went back to school to attend the sports day. Met back my juniors and friends, and of course the new form one's! After my batch, no more cute guys, hehe. Actually my main reason to go back to school is to get my school leaving cert. But aiyah, go there support support lor, wear my RED shirt, to cheer my RED team! Hehe, memang ada jodoh, I love RED, I was in the RED team since primary school until now, college ler, I dont know. =)

Yes, Chai Li and I. We're always together! I Love YOU! (She's a fast runner)


The theme for this year is Phoenix (Red House). Chai Li looks better than the phoenix for sure!


Thirsty, Hot and Tired.


I think Chai Li doesnt like the Phoenix.


Acting cute? I know...


And Yes, JANE! My secretary in Klinik Chai, Tangga 2. Wahaha.


Loving and missing you girls!


Chai Li just love to pose.


I think I'm too passionate.


Chuckie and I.

So proud of you two!

Comments

Popular Posts