Oh my!

Oh my, been missing you people! Hehe. Did nothing much lately, went to Education Fair in Midvalley, met back my primary classmates. They've grown up! Girls getting prettier, guys getting more handsome! We did nothing much, went to the arcade and play, so crowded and noisy. People like me dont really enjoy but at least am glad to meet back my friends. =D Today my friend (Zi Yen) left for Japan for student exchange, I think she'll be there at least a year or so. Well Zi Yen, hope you enjoy your trip!

Theresa and I!


Class pic 1.


Class pic 2.

Cherish - Debbie - ZhenMing

Comments

Atolycus said…
Well lets see, Im not so sure if you're still a Lil Gal, but i do know you still look the same. *winks*

Nice Blog BTW.

BigGuy
[PerMysuri] said…
HI BIG GUY!!!
Oh my, surprise to see you here! hehe
Been missing you lots, anyway, I still got the Lil' Girl look or not? =D

Popular Posts