More shopping.

Hehe, just came back from One Utama, went there to get my pay. I got another RM209, which is pretty much for 1 week (01-05/03). People, if you want to find a job, please dont or I would say NEVER work for Elle, the pay is super super low, last time I worked there for a month, I only got RM400+, and, they only pay you once in every 2 months, so stupid right? arrrghh..

Anyway, after i got my pay, as usual, went shopping, I bought a pair of earring and a pearl necklace which is black in colour. I took a pic of it, hehe.


The black pearl necklace and the top I bought from Centrepoint.

Unfortunately, I tried taking a pic of the earring I bought, but it turn out to be quite blur, so I decided not to upload it. That's all for now, Maple time!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello!

Popular Posts