Yippie yippie!!

Today, on my way to work, we (my family) were complaining that it was so so jam, and I was so late for work. Ok, my work starts at 1330 pm, and I'm still stucked in the jam. So, my sister and dad were thinking some lame excuses to tell my shop manager if he ask. The conversation -->

Dad : Say lar... ermm... there are few lampost crossing the road. Hahaha (laughing to himself)
Mum : Huh? What are you talking?
Sister and I : *Staring at each other, dont know whether to laugh or not*
Dad : Laugh lar..! I know it is funny, no need to tahan one. *still laughing*
Sister : No lar... Cherish, say there are sheep crossing the road. Hahaha..
Me : Haha, nolar, all the animals go up to the lorry pair by pair, like Noah's ark.
Mum, dad, sister : *kept quiet*

So actually no one thought of an excuse for me, all were just craps. In the end, we found out that the place they use to drop me (OU, New Wing), they already block the road, so my dad has to drop me at the middle of the road, and poor me walking under the hot sun to the shopping mall, very tiring you know!! Ok, I reach there about 1350pm, my manager didnt ask me any questions, because, we arent still talking to each other. Haha..

All my colleagues "pecah telur" (means open sales) edi, one of them earned about RM10+ commission which is she sold quite a lot of things about RM1000+ (but we only earn 1% commission). And I thought i could never catch up with them, they are way too high already. I prayed really hard, thank God, He sent a customer that bought a pair of shoes and a shorts all together about RM398, at least i got a RM3 commission.

As time goes by, I really dont know how much commission I'd earned, I lost count, but I know, my commission is much more higher than the other colleague. Finally, the truth, 2200pm they start recording the sales and everything, my commission turned out to be the highest RM20+ because I sold a lot of things today about RM2000+. I wonder why people willing to spend so much on buying all this expensive things? Today our over all sales is RM 5000+. So much right? Anyway, today is my last day of work, I am so HAPPY!! No need to wake up so early..! =D

Comments

Popular Posts